Press lorry containing 1 intermediate floor to store 2 stacks of foam blocks. Transport up to more than 3 times a normal loading capacity. This revolutionary invention is not only cost-effective but also environment-friendly.
|First phase: The intermediate floor rises up to the roof and together with the roof they rise up totally and so the loading height of 4 blocks of 1.2 m is available. After hydraulically compressing, both comes back to the roof position. Than the intermediate floor returns in his normal ( half the internal height of the body ) position where he is mechanically locked. 4 blocks are compressed about 80 %.|
Second phase: The roof rises up totally in relation to the intermediate floor and so the loading height of 3 block of 1.2 m is available. After hydraulically compressing, in one step, the roof returns in his normal (drive ) position. 4 blocks are compressed about 80 %.
Aspects of this vehicle
- Triple and more flexible transport capacity.
- Loading of blocks on floor and intermediate floor by hydraulic operated belt conveyors.
- User (driver) friendly and “ keep it simple “ construction. No sensors, no electronics.
- Low weight construction.
- Wireless remote control wit manual intervention in the event that the remote control fails.
- Normal ground clearance for the hydraulic cylinders.
- Hydraulic cylinders and lifting devices accessible by outside of the side walls.